Monday, February 2, 2009

My Top Five Lists

After much thought I figured I would tackle my top five lists. Everyone seems to have one, but then what makes my list different from all those others. Maybe because I am not a paid critic or really have anything to do with any type of review organization. I just know what I like and what I do not like. If anything my top 5 lists really just define how much time I exactly waste on making lists. Have I lost you yet? Anyway here we go. My top 5 lists for movies, music, TV and whatever I can think up:

Music
My Top 5 Bands Rock
1. Metallica (pre st. anger)
2. Van Hagar
3. Van Halen
4. The Who
5 Pink Floyd

My Top 5 Bands Christian\Worship
1. Skillet
2. Third day
3. Disciple
4. P.O.D
5. Toby Mac

My Top 5 Albums
1. Skillet - Comatose\Comatose comes alive
2. Third day - Offerings\Offerings II
3. Toby mac - Portable Sounds
4. Def Leppard - High N Dry
5. Dinosaur Jr. - You're Living All Over Me

My Top 5 TV SciFi Shows
1. The X-Files
2. Farscape
3. Battlestar Galatica
4. Supernatural
5. Jericho

My Top 5 TV Other Shows
1. Physc
2. Leverage
3 24
4. Life
5. Chuck

My Top 5 Movies
1. The Dark Knight
2. Die Hard
3. Old Boy
4. Superman Returns
5. Dawn of the Dead (Original)

My Top 5 Remakes
1. The Departed
2. Texas Chainsaw massacre
3. The Mummy
4. I Am Legend
5. Ocean's Eleven

My Top 5 comic book hero's
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Daredevil
4. Nightwing
5. Hulk

My Top 5 Comic Book Villains
1. Joker
2. Riddler
3. The Leader
4. The Green Goblin
5. Doctor Doom

My Top 5 Comic Titles
1. Fables ( You need to check this one out)
2. Batman
3. Spider man
4. Fantastic 4
5. Robotech

I could probably go on, but that's enough for now. I guess my point to myself is ten years ago that list was totally different. I know through my punk years, all my musical tastes were very different. At times when my wife and I are talking, she has no clue what band for example The Dead Kennedy's are. She gives me the look like, the drugs did do damage to your brain, talk about something else. I guess even I have grown up or matured. The things that are really important to me don't even go on a list. Jesus, my wife, my kids, the rest of my family, the weekly cell group I attend I couldn't rank. I couldn't put in order those relationships that define and give meaning to my life on a daily bases. Talk about starting out on one subject and ending up on a Doogie Howser journal entry of introspect. Anyway, what is on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please no profanity.